Full Time WordPress Developer Needed
Neal Advertising is hiring! We are looking for a talented, self motivated web developer. We are constantly working on new and interesting projects most of which are built on WordPress. We are an energetic group committed to providing the best quality products and services to our clients. We believe and are passionate in what we do and will be looking for the same in you.
A qualified candidate will have the following experience:
- College Degree in related field
- 4 years of developing websites
- Client interaction and management
- Lead or directed a team through design and development process
You must also have the following skills
- PHP / mySQL
- Superior HTML and CSS skills
- WordPress theme development any plugin development experience is a plus
- Understanding of basic server requirements. You should know how to alter domain dns, create and alter databases, basic security needs and the ability to put a website live.
The right candidate would be excited to join a team of talented designers and developers. You would be passionate about the web industry and likely attend local meetups on a regular basis. Knowledge of industry happenings, latest news, tools and more.
Send me your resume with a link to your portfolio. Your portfolio must at a minimum include websites that you have developed without the use of a WYSIWYG or based on a template or framework, WordPress themes you have developed, at least one responsive website, any HTML5, CSS3 is a plus.
We are offering a full time position on our staff with health and other related benefits. Salary is competitive and based on experience and skill level. We prefer candidates to work in our Danvers office but for the RIGHT candidate we may consider telecommuting (if you’re able to come to the office periodically).
Fill out the form below to apply